How to Write a Kick-Ass Blog Post for your Coaching Biz (That Actually Gets Read)
Updated: Mar 24
When it comes to carving out time to sit down and write regular blog posts for your website, it can be easy to procrastinate or put off entirely.
However, blogging is one kick-ass technique for getting you found online. Not only it is an essential part of a search marketing tactic, it also positions you as an expert in your field. Added bonus: it also provides an excellent user experience for your reader, too. A triple threat, if you will.
You gotta have regular blogging in your marketing arsenal. Ready to find out how to put together a perfect blog post to help push your business forward?
Let's get down to business.
1. Make a plan
2. Do your research
3. Nail a trending topic
4. Use killer assets - graphics for pinterest etc
5. Find useful keywords
6. How to craft the perfect blog post titles
7. Identify your CTA
8. Prioritise UX. User experience is what matters
9. Don't get hung up on platform
10. PR your post
Guest blogging will be a whole separate 'how to guide'
* Research topic, key words, trending themes
* Write the post
* Proof read the post
* Create graphics for the post
* Promote the post